Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Almost Done

I wanted to show y'all the decorative stitch I decided on.

Decorative Stitches

It's not as pretty as the one I showed last time, but I still like it. I couldn't get the other one to look even. I think the scalloped border adds a little fun to a quilt full of squares and rectangles. I am really close to having all of the pieces for the top done. I think I'll have a finished quilt top to show you in the next couple of days. And for the back...

Orange Quilt Back

Orange!! The jelly rolls didn't have much orange in them, and I already used some of the orange polka dot fabric, so I figured I would just go with it! I'm going to incorporate a row of color strips into it too.

I've been looking for more vintage sheets, and all I've been able to find is this one pillowcase.

Vintage Pillow Case

I love the pink flowers in the bottom right corner of the picture!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment