Today, I made a gathered clutch using this tutorial by Noodlehead. I love the way it turned out! Notice the top corners this time. I followed her directions, and they turned out perfectly! I also made the seam allowance a little bigger on the liner, and it lays much nicer inside the bag too. The tutorial says to cut a 13"x5.5" piece for the front. I wasn't sure what to expect, so I actually cut a 15"x6.5" piece so that I could square it up after doing the gathering. I think if I wouldn't have done this, the finished piece wouldn't have been big enough because I only had to trim about 1/4" off each side. I think I would do this again in the future. Something else I would do would be to make the lining a little bit bigger, and then trim it after sewing the zipper on and making that top stitch. Mine shifted a little bit in the process. I used quilt batting instead of interfacing. I can't wait to make more of these in different colors!