Monday, June 20, 2011

$0.99 Patterns

I posted about the Weekender bag last week. I found a Simplicity pattern for a cute duffel bag online, and I thought that may be a better place to start experimenting with patterns. "Who sells patterns?," I wondered. Hobby Lobby probably, so I checked their weekly ad, and I couldn't believe it said that Simplicity patterns were on sale for 99 cents! So off I went to Hobby Lobby this morning and picked up 3 sets of patterns. That's 15 different projects for only $3. They actually had all 3 that I picked out on their website to get. It probably helps that I went on Monday morning. I imagine these will get picked through quite a bit. I didn't know how much these cost regularly, but the price code on two one of them was $15.95 and one was $16.95!

Simplicity Patterns

One of them looks strikingly similar to my current purse of choice. I don't think that's a coincidence. Can't wait to try making this bag in fabric of my choice!

Simplicity Pattern = Vera Bradley?


No comments:

Post a Comment