Friday, August 5, 2011

Featured on Craft Gossip

If you are coming from Craft Gossip - Welcome! I am so excited they decided to feature my quilt! :) My blog has see a huge increase in views in just a few hours, so I thought I should write a quick post. If you haven't seen it, you can see the post here.

I don't have much new to report. I have just been working on quilting my Hollow Blocks quilt. It is really heavy, so my arms get tired pretty quickly. Not to mention how hot it gets with the close to 100 degree temperatures outside! Here is what I've been looking at for the past week or so...

Quilting Hollow Blocks


Also, I received my fabric, cut it up, and sent it off for the Rainbow Charm Swap at Ellison Lane Quilts.

Swap Fabric


I wasn't expecting the lines on the bottom one to be blue! That's ok, it's still pretty. Now I just have to wait for a beautiful assortment of charms to be sent back to me. It has been so much fun, I signed up for another one this morning at From the Blue Chair. The concept is similar, but this swap is going to have four parts to it. I just have to wait and see which colors I get!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! Your site has a ton readers. How did you get all of these bloggers to see your blog Im jealous! Im still learning all about blogs on the web. Im going to look around on your website to get a better idea how to get more visable. Thanks for the assistance!

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete